This post may contain affiliate links.
Sources: Ivory Coast, Italy, France, Guinea
Extraction: Cold pressed
Scent: Citrusy, floral, pear, Earl Grey tea
- Uplifting and balancing; useful for anxiety, stress and tension
- Expectorant properties may be useful in respiratory conditions
- Antiseptic qualities may help to clear the air
- Insect repellant (and according to Kayla Fioravanti, cat repellant too!)
- Blends well with many oils
Properties: antiseptic, antiviral, antibiotic, antispasmodic, antidepressant, sedative, antipyretic, analgesic, expectorant
Uses: Depression, stress, fatigue, tension, infection, insomnia, uplifting, balancing
Cautions: Phototoxic due to presence of furocoumarin. FCF free versions are available.